Vampires are common monsters found in the Goosebumps universe.
Vampires are undead nocturnal creatures that feed on human blood. Anyone bitten by a vampire becomes one. They dislike sunlight and garlic and they are able to float and turn into bats.
Goosebumps Books about Vampires
- Give Yourself Goosebumps
- Tales to Give You Goosebumps
- More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps
- Goosebumps HorrorLand
Vampires in other Media
- "Vampire Breath" (television episode)
- Escape from HorrorLand (video game)
- Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween
Vampires in HorrorLand
In HorrorLand, vampires can be found in Vampire Village and in the Vampire State Building that is located there.
Vampires in the Goosebumps Series
- Count Nightwing: An ancient and powerful vampire appearing in Vampire Breath. He is revealed at the end of the book to be Freddy Martinez' grandfather.
- Freddy Martinez (Freddy Renfield in the television adaptation): The protagonist of Vampire Breath who discovers he is a vampire towards the end of the book, as he is Count Nightwing's grandson.
- Cara Renfield: In the television adaptation of Vampire Breath Cara is Freddy's sister and the granddaughter of Count Nightwing.
- Gwendolyn: A vampire girl who lives in Count Nightwing's castle. She appears in Vampire Breath.
- Fifi: A vampire poodle appearing in Please Don't Feed the Vampire!.
- Countess Yvonne: A female vampire that appears in Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
- Maddy, Carrie, Joey and Yvonne: Vampire children who spy on and eventually turn a girl named Helga Nuegenstorm into a vampire in A Vampire in the Neighborhood.
- Helga Nuegenstorm: The new girl in the neighborhood who is turned into a vampire by the other children at the end of A Vampire in the Neighborhood.
- John and Wendy: Twin sibling vampires that appear in Invaders from the Big Screen.
- Vampire Security Guard: A vampire that appears in Shop Till You Drop...Dead!.
- Vampire Actor: A vampire that helps with directing Dr. Horror's movie in Dr. Horror's House of Video.
- Vampire: A vampire that appears in The Werewolf of Twisted Tree Lodge.
- The Ice Vampire: A vampire who feeds on the warmth of others that appears in The Ice Vampire.
- The Dean of Students: The head of Dracula Middle School, featured at the end of Why I Quit Zombie School.
- Trevor: A kid who moves next door to the protagonist, who turns out to be a vampire along with the rest of his family at the end of Zombie Halloween.