So, I was searching for information on Google, and I stumbled across this: http://archive.fo/0MKKQ
(This is a link to an archived version of the webpage. I don't want you guys going to the original because the website is untrustworthy.)
For those of you who don't know, websites (such as the one archived above) use bots to generate their content; essentially they're trying to trick people into visiting their website. Their bots scrape the internet, looking for popular subjects. Then, all of the information is chopped up and regurgitated by an algorithm it in a weird, inhuman way.
...The results can be hilarious.
- "RL Stine didn' t write all the Goosebumps books. He quite possibly did this with creepy, glowing dollar signs"
You heard it hear first…Read more >
Based on what little we have from the trailer, I will try to give the most detailed plot description possible. Then, when the film comes out, I will see how much I got right. (I'll also include some miscellaneous scene predictions at the bottom.)
- The house we see at the beginning is Stine's childhood home.
- "Haunted Halloween" isn't the book from the end of the first film. It's an unreleased book featuring Slappy.
- The witch is created by the machinery that we see clips of in the trailer, and Slappy uses that equipment to bring her to life.
- The witch is going to be one of the main villains.
- They're going to try to make some attempt to explain the lore of Stine's magical typewriter.
- Unable to find the book from the end of the previous film, Slappy …
Read more >
Many people seemed to like my last avatar, but it's come time for me to change it up. This one's a bit more humorous than the last:
(Inspired by Legend of the Lost Legend.)
But that's not all. As of today, I am retiring from daily edits. I have edited at least once a day — every day — (according to Fandom's clock) for a long time now, but I think it's time for me to slow down. I will still be active, but I thought I should let you guys know.Read more >
R.L. Stine is offering the opportunity to have your name included in an upcoming Goosebumps books, but the offer ain't cheap.
Here's the tweet announcing it.
The auction itself.
If you have a few thousand dollars to spare, consider getting your name put in the next Goosebumps book! The proceeds benefit the Authors Guild.Read more >
They're here! They're here!Read more >