I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!Read more >
Slappy New Year my friends at the Goosebumps wiki, it's almost time for 2018, and I hope your New Year will be very Slappy!
What are your plans for 2018? Your resolutions? Mine are to get good grades in school (always), to maybe finally get that Slappy dummy that I always wanted, and if Goosebumps: Slappy's Revenge is for sure coming in October 2018, then I'll be there to see it. I also hope that the new Hellraiser film coming in 2018 hopefully, is good, and I'm planning on beating all the games on the SNES classic, so far, I've beaten Super Mario World, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Yoshi's Island, Kirby Super Star, Super Metroid, and Donkey Kong Country, 6 down, 15 to go!
What are your plans in 2018?
Well, enjoy New years everyone. …Read more >
How was your Christmas? Mine was great!
If you're just now doing your Christmas and are wondering why I'm interpreting as if I did yesterday, well that's because I did, my family celebrates Christmas on December 24th instead of the 25th, we do that because my Grandma did that when she was still alive, she was German, and that is a European edition to do Christmas on the 24th,
So anyway, on December 24th, 2017, I had my very first snowy Christmas, it was incredible! Never had a snowy Christmas before until now, it was amazing.
All day, we made cookies, rice krispy treats, and we listened to Trans Siberian Orchestra all day, we also had the most mouthwatering ham ever for dinner.
When we opened presents, I got Goosebumps the Board Game, that was…Read more >
Merry Christmas and Slappy New Year! Here are the top 4 Christmas Goosebumps books, tis the season to be jolly and creepy:
- #4: Happy Holidays from Dead House: taking last place because this book is one of the books in the never released Goosebumps Gold book series, but I still hope that someday, Stine will write this.
- #3: Beware, the Snowman: well, technically, this book doesn't take place on Christmas, but it has Snowmen in it, so I'm giving this book a free Christmas pass because of that.
- #2: More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps: 10 scary Christmas short stories, including an ice vampire, old man winter brining winter to Arizona, Santa thinking kids are his elves, etc.
- #1: The 12 Screams of Christmas: I just love this, it's actua…
Read more >
I Hate Fandom! They blocked me because I had the same IP address as a person who's been spamming, so I won't be on here that much due to me being mad, so anyway, here's my final anniversaries blog:
- 18 Years: Earth Geeks Must Go! (1999)
- 19 years: Brain Juice (1998)
- 20 years: Monster Blood IV (1997)
- 21 years: Calling All Creeps! (1996)
- 22 years: The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena (1995)
- 23 years: My Hairiest Adventure (1994)
- 24 years: The Werewolf of Fever Swamp (1993)
Read more >