Maybe I'm bored, but here it is, every Goosebumps book ranked!
NOTE: I'm not including the spin-offs.
- 132: Chicken Chicken
- 131: Fright Camp
- 130: Scream School
- 129: Legend of the Lost Legend
- 128: The Barking Ghost
- 127: Don't Go To Sleep
- 126: Dr. Maniac Will See you Now
- 125: Say Cheese and Die - Again!
- 124: Are You Terrified Yet?
- 123: Monster Blood for Breakfast!
- 122: Who's Your Mummy?
- 121: Go Eat Worms
- 120: Be Afraid - Be Very Afraid!
- 119: Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part 1
- 118: Dr. Maniac vs. Robby Schwartz
- 117: Creature Teacher: The Final Exam
- 116: Welcome to Camp Slither
- 115: Beware, The Snowman
- 114: Full Moon Fever
- 113: The Mummy Walks
- 112: Frankenstein's Dog
- 111: I Am your Evil Twin
- 110: Monster Blood IV
- 109: My Friends Call Me Monster
- 108: My Hairiest Adven…
As you know, I got Slappy back in March, but today, I got The Haunted Mask, and it looks so awesome! Unfortunately, I tried on the mask, and it doesn't fit me, oh well, it would've sticked to my face anyway!
So awesome, these will go great for my collection!
I think that plot we got on the Goosebumps: Haunted Halloween page may be legit, because on instagram, the cast have revealed a few character names.
Madison Iseman's character is named Sarah Quinn
Jeremy Ray Taylor plays her younger brother, Sonny Quinn
Caleel Harris plays Sonny's best friend Sam Carter
And Wendi McLendon-Covey plays Sarah and Sonny's mother, Kathy Quinn.
Alright, we got four names so far, soon it will be time to make articles for them.
I don't know, it coule be just me, but in Goosebumps HorrorTown, they make Mrs. Maaargh have a crush on Mr. Mortman, which is kind of hilarious considering they're both monsters who eat children, but it could be just me, I see it.
My favorite Goosebumps covers, the 10 scariest in my opinion.
- #10: Jekyll and Heidi
Not only is it one of my favorite Series 2000 books, it also has a neat cover, even though this monster isn't in the book, it still looks scary.
- #9: Ghost Beach: That ghost looks like Death! I love it!
- #8: The Barking Ghost: Despite this book being one of my least favorite Goosebumps books, the cover is a different story, that dog is terrifying, I was afraid of this artwork when I was 8 years old.
- #7: The Blob That Ate Everyone: This is a terrifying scene, a blob eating all the cars, my friends made a joke saying that what's happening on the cover is going to happen tomorrow.
- #6: The Haunter: Gray, orange, it's a nightmare come true! The Haunter itself is pretty …