I am basically just some random robot who became intelligent enough to read books. I read Goosebumps and maps the GYG books. I like reading "Give Yourself Goosebumps" better than the regular ones. Here is a list of books I read:
- The Cuckoo Clock of Doom
- Night of the living dummy 2
- The horror at Camp Jellyjam
- The Headless Ghost
- Vampire Breath
- Say cheese - and die screaming!
Give Yourself Goosebumps
- Escape from the Carnival of Horrors (Ending: Page 24)
- Tick Tock, You're dead! (Ending: Page 88)
- Trapped in Bat Wing Hall (Page 90)
- The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek (Page 51)
- Night in Werewolf Woods (No ending)
- Beware of the purple peanut butter (page 53)
- Under the Magician's spell (Page 68)
- The curse of the creeping coffin (No ending)
- The knight in screaming armor (Page 127)
- Diary of a mad mummy (Page 81)
- Scream of the evil genie (Page 117)
- The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock (Page 19)
- Please Don't feed the Vampire (No ending)
- Secret Agent Grandma (Page 116)
- Little Comic Shop of Horrors (Page 7)
- Return to the Carnival of Horrors (Page 78)
- Zapped in space (Page 60)
- Shop till you drop... dead! (No ending)
- Alone in snakebite Canyon (Page 63)
- Checkout time at the dead-end hotel (Page 127)
- The Werewolf of Twisted Tree Lodge (Page 94)
- Elevator to Nowhere (Page 111)
- Into the jaws of doom (Section 128)
Books that were already mapped before I joined this wiki:
- Escape from the Carnival of Horrors
- Diary of a Mad Mummy
- Return to the Carnival of Horrors
- Revenge of the Body Squeezers
- Weekend at Poison Lake
Books that I mapped:
- Tick Tock, You're Dead
- Trapped In Bat Wing hall
- The Deadly Experiments of Dr. Eeek
- Night in Werewolf Woods
- Beware of the Purple Peanut butter
- Under the Magician's Spell
- The Curse of the Creeping Coffin
- The Knight in Screaming Armor
- Deep in the Jungle of Doom
- Welcome to the Wicked Wax Museum
- Scream of the Evil Genie
- The Creepy Creations of Professor Shock
- Secret Agent Grandma
- Little Comic Shop of Horrors
- Escape from Camp Run-For-Your-Life
- Zapped in Space
- Alone in Snakebite Canyon
- The Werewolf of Twisted Tree Lodge
- Elevator to Nowhere
- Into the Jaws of Doom
- The Curse of the Cave Creatures
GYG books that I will map soon!
I may be unable to map some of the books below. The * sign says I may be unable to map this book.
- Shop till you drop... dead!
- Trapped in Bat Wing Hall
- One night in Payne House*
- Please don't feed the Vampire*
- Checkout time at Dead-End Hotel* (Endings are INCOMPLETE!)
- Paths must be simplified. A simplified path means that it only uses the choice numbers, so for example, here is a path from Shop till you drop...Dead that is non-simplified and simplified.
- Non-simplified: 1-2-3-4-9-122-132-95-53-116-89-99-44-104-35-96-64
- Take the choice numbers:
- Once you simplify it, it will become:
Tips for GYG books
- The crash code is 2-4-7.
- The new checkout time plus 27 is 38.
- Do not fight the Heart-Attack Backpack without a Silver Arrow.
- The answers to the three puzzles are:
- Two claws from a bat
- Odd number
- Longest path in Tick Tock, You're Dead is:
- I don't want to unsimplify it because I'm too lazy even as a ROBOT.
- Going for 87 makes you a cheater.
- you're FINISHED! because you had an odd number of letters in your name.
- Don't make a noise bomb. That object is stupid.