- Shawn Roberts as Brian O'Connor
- Daniel Lee as C.J.
- J.J. Stocker as Joe
- David Roemmele as Billy Brown
- Malcolm Stewart as Howard O'Connor
- Ann Turnbull as Paula O'Connor
- Sean Dick as Riley O'Connor
- Victor A. Young as Head Master
- Dylan Berryman as Perfect Boy
- Cameron Graham as Guardian #1
- Joshua Peace as Guardian #2
So maybe Brian O'Connor does like to play practical jokes on his little brother, Riley. And maybe he doesn't clean his room or make his bed often enough to please his parents, but that's no reason to send him away to boarding school, is it? Brian's parents just won't settle for anything less than perfect, so they send him away to "The Perfect School." The grounds are pristine, the hallways are spotless, and the students that graduate really are perfect. Maybe a little too perfect!
Differences from the story
- The parents expect the robot at the end of the short story, but the television episode, they expect a perfect biological son instead.
- At the end of the episode, it's shown that Brian is secretly working on breaking the imprisoned kids out. In the story, Brian is forced to act perfectly so his parents don't suspect anything.
- The situation with Brian's friend is different in the show compared to the short story.
- In the short story, the school creates robots of the students. In the television episode, the school creates clones of the students that are brainwashed into being good kids.
- In the story, Brain merely isn't perfect like his parents expect, while in the episode he is sent to the school after pulling a mean prank on his younger brother.
|Title||Release date||Media type|
|September 5, 2006||DVD|
- This was originally shot as a one-part episode, but its producers saw it as having high potential; as a result, extra scenes were shot, and it was turned into a two-part episode.
- David Roemmele (Billy Brown) played Mike in season one's "Welcome to Camp Nightmare".
- Billy Brown's name is likely a reference to show writer/story editor Billy Brown.