The Art of Goosebumps is an art book featuring Goosebumps artwork by Tim Jacobus. It features Jacobus' original paintings, sketches, and mock-ups across the Goosebumps series he's contributed to, including the original series, Series 2000, Goosebumps Gold, Goosebumps Alive, and the film Goosebumps. It also includes an introduction by R.L. Stine. It was published in 2021. 
High quality scans of the art were possible with the help of designer Mark McNabb, who created the book's outline. Writer Sarah Rodriguez was tasked with writing the book, with her approach being to extensively research the Goosebumps franchise and ask Jacobus in-depth questions about his covers.
The book was announced in February 2021 as Beware: The Art of Goosebumps with the release date of April 20, until it was changed to May 25, then again to June 29, again to October 12, yet again to November 9, 2021, then from November 23 to November 30, 2021. Copies of the book were released as early as November 17, 2021 via comic book retailers. "Beware" was eventually dropped from the title.
What lies before you is the ultimate collection of terrifyingly iconic art from R.L. Stine's spooktacular Goosebumps series! The classic series of books that captured the imagination and fear of children was graced with covers by several artists, but none as prolifically than Tim Jacobus' eye-grabbing art and he stories behind Stine's twisted tales. Behold the beauty and horror that has been scaring and delighting readers since 1992!
- This book uses book covers and trivia sourced from the Goosebumps Wiki without crediting it. In fact, there are several pieces of trivia taken verbatim from this wiki.
- This book contains some errors:
- The page for The Girl Who Cried Monster incorrectly calls Mr. Mortman "Mr. Morton."
- The "Stine Says" section on the page for Piano Lessons Can Be Murder features the erroneous sentence "I eventually got his ghastly guitar story."
- The page for I Live in Your Basement! refers to Keith as "Kevin."
- A piece of concept art for How to Kill a Monster is accidentally printed twice as "Pencil Sketch 1" and "Pencil Sketch 3."
- The page for Monster Blood says it was published in July 1992 when the copyright page on the actual book says it was published in September.
- The page for The Incredible Shrinking Fifth Grader contains the grammatically incorrect sentence "It's release date was scheduled for March 2000", when it should be "Its release date was scheduled for March 2000".
- This book also features concept art for The Adventures of Shrinkman, the only non-Goosebumps book featured in the art book.
- According to Jacobus, he and Scholastic did not have access to all of the "special edition" sketches, meaning series such as Tales to Give You Goosebumps and Goosebumps Triple Header do not feature concept art in the book.