Funny... The supposed "movie logo" is misspelled. "Your" is possessive, while "You're" is "You are".
The Haunted Car
Monsters Not Appearing.
Do we really need a list of monsters who aren't going to appear in this movie? You can tell they're not going to be in it, by the fact that they aren't in the list of confirmed monsters. It's not the same thing, but you don't include a list of actors and actresses who are not appearing in the movie you're writing about, do you? MJNSEIFER (talk) 17:50, August 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Where did you hear that Mrs. Maaargh was appearing? CindyLou95
- Where did you hear that The Ghosts from Ghost Camp are appearing? CindyLou95
- Here are you're answers, the ghosts from Ghost Camp appeared in the movie novel, but I guess they were cut, and for Mrs Maaargh, she's mentioned in Slappy's Revenge, and I thought that was proof that she was apppearing, but I guess that was just a refference. Oh and the invisible boy is Brent Green. NicktheDummy (talk) 03:58, April 6, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Which Monster is this?Who is the monster girl who we see in promotional images. She's in this picture to the left. I've been trying to figure out. Tysonjackson (talk) 21:51, October 24, 2015 (UTC)
- She's either a female vampire or Clarissa from Be Careful What You Wish For... Villainslover98 (talk) 10:02, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Could the coocoo clock in the basement be a nod to The Coocoo Clock of Doom?
And, could the amusment park be a nod to Horrorland?
Also, when they escaped from the graveyard, it reminded me of Welcome to Dead House, when the kids found the towns folk talking in the graveyard and escaped by slipping through the chained gate. So this could be a nod to Welcome to Dead House.
- I'm pretty sure the Cuckoo Clock is the Cuckoo Clock :) As for the other two, not sure :/ Tysonjackson (talk) 04:23, November 9, 2015 (UTC)
- They might be referencing Welcome to Dead house, but those were the Graveyard ghouls from Attack of the Graveyard ghouls, and there's no proof that the theme park is HorrorLand, the theme park being HorrorLand is just a theory unfortunately. NicktheDummy (talk) 03:52, April 6, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
- How you find out that one of the vampires was Freddy Martinez? And are you sure one of The Creeps was Ricky Beamer and that The Invisible Boy wasn't Brent Green. Signed CindyLou95
There are Two Mummies
I was watching the movie, and I was playing spot the monsters, when I pushed pause on the scene when the monsters were heading toward the school, I saw a second mummy! So Prince Khor-Ru is not the only mummy in the film, I think the second mummy is Pukrah the great from the Mummy Walks.NicktheDummy (talk) 03:54, April 6, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Spiders and bees
The page says that the Giant Spiders listed among the scrapped monsters are from "Night of the Giant Everything". However, in the book, there are no giant spiders, just normal spiders that seem giant to the protagonist because he has become small. Also, we have identified the flying bugs that appear in the movie as the Bees from "Why I'm Afraid of Bees", but those bugs don't look like bees. The movie novel mentions "Mutant insects to swat with baseball bats!" and I doubt they were referring to the Giant Mantis. Maybe they were referring to those bugs? What do you think?Villainslover98 (talk) 21:04, April 6, 2016 (UTC)
- I think the incident with the Bees is the same as the spiders from Night of the Giant Everything, they appear that way to the pprotagonist, I say this for two reasons, 1, the movie novel got a lot of things incorrect from the actual movie, so I don't trust it completely, 2, What Goosebumps book other than Why I'm Afraid of Bees has flying insects as the main antagonist? But we could be wrong, i'm not entirely sure. NicktheDummy (talk) 04:32, April 7, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY
Issues with the Lawn Gnomes
How do you guys know that Hap and Chip were not in the film, the film doesn't say that they're not, and it could be possible that the Gnome that through the knife at Zach was one of them, or in the crowed, also, the Lawn Gnomes do speak in the film, they say, "Heave Ho!" When they had R.L. Stine tied up, "Ready, Set, Go!" As they tied him up, and when Zach threw one accidentally at Hannah, it said, "No!" Don't believe me?, then next time you watch the film, put on the subtitles. NicktheDummy (talk) 19:12, May 26, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Where was there scene where Professor Shock spoke? There wasn't, and were was Freddy Martinez? Also, (although no one has done this in a while:D) the invisible boy IS Brent Green! Because the main antagonist of Let's get invisible was Max Thompson's reflection, not an invisible boy like in My Best Friend is invisible, and that's about it, so let's enjoy Slappy and his monster army. NicktheDummy (talk) 03:57, June 4, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Shock does Speak in the Film!
- I checked the film's transcript, and Shock actually does speak. GoosebumpsArt (talk) 23:30, December 30, 2016 (UTC)
Hey fellas, I was wondering, do you think these monsters were added into the movie because of their popularity? Signed CindyLou95
I think a lot of them where, like Slappy, and I think a few were forgotten, like Cronby, and the film makes fans remember them, well, that's what I think. NicktheDummy (talk) 02:39, August 24, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Because the reason I was asking is because whilst the original series was so popular, I often wondered how popular the other series in Goosebumps were. Signed CindyLou95
Professor Shock speaks in the movie, he speech during the scene in which all the Goosebumps monsters go to the ferris wheel where are Zach, Hannah and Champ. If you go up while the audio may hear that Professor Shock says: "Eureka! Eureka! 23-69!" or something like that. Signed by ErnestoCabral2016
Well, for me, he is speaking, because although not shown that he moving his lips, we can see that he moves his arms as if to indicate he is talking about. In addition, clearly listening to a MALE voice. During that scene we can observe Professor Shock, Count Nightwing, Madame Doom, Cronby the Troll, the Haunted Mask, the Pumpkin Head, Will Blake, the Body Squeezers, the Lord High Executioner and Fifi the Vampire Poodle.
- Will Blake don't speak
- Madame Doom... has female voice, but don't speak
- The Haunted Mask and Count Nightwing makes a cameo
- Cronby the Troll, the Lord High Executioner and the Pumpkin Head don't speak
- The Body Squeezers less
- Fifi the Vampire Poodle... is a dog, the dogs don't speak hehehe
So the last monster in this list is the Professor Shock, so he must be speaking. Signed by ErnestoCabral2016
Ok friend :) Signed by ErnestoCabral2016
Max Thompson or Brent Green? Dr. Brewer's Mutant Plants or E.Ville Creeper's Plants?
I'm very confused about this, as there is a group that supports the theory that the invisible boy who appears in the film is Brent Green from My Best Friend is Invisible, but others say it is Max Thompson from Let's Get Invisible!
First, support group said to Brent Green for a few reasons:
- In the Goosebumps Activity Book is said that the invisible boy is Brent.
- During the scene where Brent attacks Stine's car, he is seen throws to the car and even attacks Champ, something that Max could not do because he in only a invisible HUMAN, and in the My Best Friend is Invisible book we found that Brent is actually a invisible MONSTER.
But... I also believe in the group that says it is Max Thompson, for these reasons:
- Max is a human, and therefore was not trapped in the book because according to the story: "All the monsters will be trapped in the book", that includes Hannah, because she is from The Ghost Next Door and she is a ghost, and Max is just a human who became invisible.
- The Classic Goosebumps books were released as a tie in the film, and the vast majority of the books are from the monsters that appear in the film (Night of the Living Dummy, The Haunted Car, Please, Don't Feed the Vampire!, The Blob That Ate Everyone, A Shocker on Shock Street, etc.) but the book from My Best Friend is Invisible is hidden... instead appears the Let's Get Invisible! book... coincidence?
- Max is a human who became invisible, so it would be rare to seen a human attacking another human (as did Champ), this not happen with Carly Beth Caldwell because she is possesed by the Haunted Mask and Ricky Beamer is become a Creep.
And not to believe in, but... for me is none, it is only the TRUE invisible man who snuck into the movie hehehehe... No... it's a joke, for me is Brent Green and for you? Signed by ErnestoCabral2016
My second question is knowing who these mutant plants that appear during the scene where Slappy rampage Madison with the Haunted Car and release this plants from his book, then destroy the cell towers, but my question is... from why book them are released?
The majority think are the E.Ville Creeper's Plants from You're Plant Food! but i think they are the Dr. Brewer's Mutant Plants from Stay Out of the Basement.
Although is very confirmed that are the E.Ville Creeper's Plants, there is a little chance that plants where attacks Stine, Zach and Hannah in the school hallway are the Dr. Brewer's Mutant Plants. The reasons are:
- The Lawn Gnomes open all the books are on the bookshelf, incluiding Stay Out of the Basement (it's seen in the bookshelf at the beginning).
- Although not very noticeable, the plants that attack the cell towers are not the same attacking Zach, Stine and Hannah. Why? The plants that destroy cell towers have a dark green color, but the plants that attack Stine, Zach and Hannah have a much lighter green.
- Although it is possible that both plants are joined in the attack on the school.
That's a little theory... well, Stay Out of the Basement is one of my favorite books and perhaps should have put the Dr. Brewer's Mutant Plants in the movie, is not it? Signed by ErnestoCabral2016
The Plants are from You're Plant Food!
- GodzillaFan1 moved it at "05:48, September 28, 2016". I assume he did this to make the page title coincide with the title of the official Wikipedia article. GoosebumpsArt (talk) 00:29, September 29, 2016 (UTC)
Didn't anyone say that Mrs. Maaargh was going to make an appearance? Signed CindyLou95
Yeah, I did, because she was mentioned in Slappy's Revenge, and I thought that was proof that she was appearing, but I was wrong, I guess her being mentioned was just a reference or an honerable mention. NicktheDummy (talk) 15:23, October 4, 2016 (UTC)NicktheDummy
I see. How ironic that Mrs. Maaargh would have a sequel but was never intended to appear in the movie. And the same with Dr. Maniac. Signed CindyLou95
Slappy 1 Year Anniversary!
Other Scrapped Monsters
Some of the monsters listed on the Other Scrapped Monsters section appear to be on the list because they appeared in the game, were mentioned in the movie books, and some are on the list for no reason other than The manuscript was seen on Stine's book shelf.
Movie books normally don't capture 100% of the film, and not to mention that Dr. Maniac was only mentioned by Stine in the introduction and Mrs. Maaargh was mentioned by Slappy in Slappy's Revenge when he was talking about being cruel to your school.
As for monsters that appeared in the game, might as well add in every monster from the game who wasn't in the movie on the list of scrapped monsters, um no! The game is a prequel to the film and was made after filming. NicktheDummy (talk) 12:32, July 17, 2018 (UTC)NicktheDummy
- Are you sure that the monsters in the "Other Scrapped Monsters" section didn't appear in one of the early leaked versions of the script? GoosebumpsArt (talk) 23:18, July 20, 2018 (UTC)
I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure that Dr. Maniac and Mrs. Maaaargh weren't intended to be in the film, they were just mentioned in the movie books. NicktheDummy (talk) 23:38, July 20, 2018 (UTC)NicktheDummy
- Maniac was mentioned in a script, but I don't believe Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh was... GoosebumpsArt (talk) 23:41, July 20, 2018 (UTC)
Yep, which proves my point that some monsters listed on the scrapped monsters are unnecessary, because they were only mentioned in the movie books and/or appeared in the game. NicktheDummy (talk) 23:44, July 20, 2018 (UTC)NicktheDummy