Is it just me, or is this book using elements from Deep Trouble? Signed CindyLou95
>This book references Diet Sprite, Battle Soccer, and the movie Jaws
So what, this book takes place in the 90s'? I don't see the obligatory Netflix reference mentioned.
>Battle Soccer was released exclusively in Japan in 1992.
So it takes place in the 90s', AND in Japan???
- I'm a little skeptical. I don't have a copy of this book yet, but "Battle Soccer" seems like an obscure reference for Stine. Can anyone confirm that this was actually referenced? GoosebumpsArt (talk) 18:23, June 27, 2017 (UTC)
So far from reading, It doesn't take place in the 90's, it takes place in 2017, because they had iphones, just because he's playing a 90's game, that doesn't mean it is the 90's, like example, I have Super Mario World, and that game came out in 1990, and I play it. NicktheDummy (talk) 06:00, July 1, 2017 (UTC)NicktheDummy
- So the character is playing Battle Soccer, a Japanese exclusive game from 1992? I'd like to know the context to that. lol Goddy (Talk) 06:06, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
- It does say battle soccer, but I don't think Stine was referencing an obscure Japanese exclusive game from the 1990s. It's just a coincidence. GoosebumpsArt (talk) 16:17, July 1, 2017 (UTC)
Normally, it takes me 1 day (sometimes 2) to read a Goosebumps book, but I haven't finished it yet because I'm on vacation, once I get back home in 3 days, I'll get to it, and write the plot. NicktheDummy (talk) 05:35, July 2, 2017 (UTC)NicktheDummy
Hey, is the title of this book "Attack of the Jack!" or "Attack of the Jack"? In my copy of the book, it has the exclamation mark, and in the title inside the book, it also has! But, in the cover that's on the infobox, there's no exclamation mark! What's up with these jack-in-the-boxes?Murder 11:44, December 8, 2017 (UTC)Murder the Clown
- I'm working on bot-renaming this page now... Having some difficulties. I'll get it renamed soon. GoosebumpsArt (talk) 14:57, December 8, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed. but, why doesn't the cover we have in the infobox have the exclamation mark?Also, why do your signature looks perfect and mine looks like garbage? (I'm talking about this)Murder 15:15, December 8, 2017 (UTC)Murder the Clown