Panic Park is a strange park that was made in the 1950s.
Panic Park seems to have all the answers to what is going on in HorrorLand.
It was founded by a private man named Karloff Mennis. A mirror is required to get into Panic Park and that is why mirrors are not allowed in HorrorLand, because it prevents guests from escaping to there.
In "The Streets of Panic Park," Slappy the Dummy, Captain Long Ben One-Leg, Dr. Crawler, Inspector Cranium and the other Goosebumps villains later help the characters escape from Panic Park and defeat Karloff Mennis.
- Wheel of Fire - A main attraction in Panic Park is the Wheel of Fire. Matt Daniels saw Britney Crosby and Molly Molloy on the Wheel of Fire on a broken shard of a mirror that Byron used to suck up monster blood.
- The Tunnel of Hate - A long low-leveled straight tunnel. After a certain period of time, people inside the tunnel will start to hate each other, even resort to killing each other. If one stays inside the tunnel too long, they become feral.
- Shake Shack - As the name implies, the Shake Shack is a small building where makeshift earthquakes occur. Short term effects lead to dizziness and concussions but long term effects end up making a person shake forever.
- Hall of Mirrors - Similar to the Hall of Mirrors in Horrorland.
- Midnight Maze - A maze where it's always midnight inside the maze. In the book Escape from HorrorLand, Byron told the Very Special Guests that they'll get out of Panic Park by going through the maze (this turned out to be a lie). Inside were villains that all the guests faced back home.
- What a Shame -
- Tower to Nowhere -
- The Whirlwind -