When young tech entrepreneur Veruca Curry buys the old Whaley House, the kids in town are worried the ghosts who haunt it will get her. But when they discover Veruca's horrible secret, it will turn their world upside-down!
Rosie thought it was bad enough having a witch as a neighbor, but now the witch is trying to take over the whole town! As their parents fall under the witch's dark spell, it's up to Rosie and her friends to try and save the day. And they thought algebra was hard...
Rosie and her friends are in the witch's clutches, and if they want to save themselves (not to mention the entire town), they'll have to figure out a way to stop her most powerful spell before it's too late! Friendships will be tested and secrets will be revealed in this stunning conclusion.
- Given the fact that he only makes an easter egg appearance as a plush doll, Horrors of the Witch House is the only arc in the comic series to not feature Slappy the Dummy.
- This is also the only arc to not feature Curly the Skeleton.
References to other Goosebumps media
- Monster Blood: Veruca Curry refers to Sarabeth as her grandmother, and mentions her having long been dead, possibly in reference to Sarabeth's death in the book. Also, a picture of Sarabeth depicts her in a similar design to her portrayal in the television adaptation.
- Be Careful What You Wish For...: Clarissa tags various other Goosebumps witches on what appears to be a social media equivalent of Twitter for witches.
- An Old Story: Aunt Dahlia is one of the witches tagged by Clarissa.
- The Five Masks of Dr. Screem: Belladonna is one of the witches tagged by Clarissa.
- Home Sweet Home: Mrs. Forster is one of the witches tagged by Clarissa.
- Night of the Living Dummy: Rosie has what appears to be a plush doll based off Slappy in her room.
- Monsters at Midnight: Rosie has what appears to be a plush doll based off Irk in her room.