Goosebumps the Board Game, is a board-game by Outset, it was released in 2015 as a tie-in for the Goosebumps film. You take control of R.L. Stine's monsters, who have escaped from their manuscripts. The goal is to reach the typewriter before the other monsters do (the losing monsters get sucked back into the book.) The game also comes with cards depicting the monsters that appeared in the film, the cards will depict how many spaces a player can move, and up to 6 players can participate.
- Slappy from the Night of the Living Dummy saga
- Will Blake from The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- Prince Khor-Ru from Return of the Mummy
- Abominable Snowman from The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- Fifi the Vampire Poodle from Please Don't Feed the Vampire!
- The Haunted Mask from the book of the same name.