Cards to Collect
The Following Cards are:
- 0: Slappy (Night of the Living Dummy): Earned by walking around the cursed carriage three times counter clock wise.
- 2: Ghost Pets (The Barking Ghost): You ask a kid in the park for it.
- 4: The Great Gargantua: Earned if you hit the little girl three times in a game of Monster Mash.
- 5: Monster Blood: Earned if you play Bumper Carnage without getting hit.
- 6: Mutant Bugs (A Shocker on Shock Street): earned if you roll a 5, 10, 15, 20, and 50 in a row in HorrorLand Derby.
- 8: Evil Snowman (Beware, the Snowman): Earned if you get four home runs in a row in Batting Cage.
- 10: Shrunken Head (How I Got My Shrunken Head): Hit 10 bats on a game of Garlic Crusher.
- 13: Blob (The Blob That Ate Everyone): Earned if you fill in all the holes in Rub-a-Dub Slug.
- 15: The Haunted Mask: Earned if you hit 300 on tilt-a-Web.
- 17: Giants (Monster Blood III): Find it in the Thundervoult.
- 18: BIAJOLs: (Not referencing Brain Juice) earned if you collect six tokens on a game of Brian Drain.
- 19: Mummies (The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb): earned if you roll in both 50 slots in a game of Mummy Run.
- 20: Scarecrows (The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight): Find it on Snakes on a Chain.
- 22: Zombies: Earned if you get a gold on every ride in Vampire Village (The card has zombies and a toxic symbol, so it's unknown if they're talking about the the Dark Falls Cizitens from Welcome to Dead House or the Graveyard Ghouls from Attack of the Graveyard Ghouls).
- 24: Mad Scientists (Stay Out of the Basement): Earned if you get a gold on every ride in Mad Labs.
- 25: Horrifico: Earned when you've collected 75 frights.
0: Slappy: Good at ventriloquism. Made of wood. But Slappy is no dummy! For hundreds of years, he has terrify children with his creepy (lack of) charm. Likes: Making you his slave. Dislikes: Any attempt to resist.
1: Ghosts: Do you feel cold air, hear footsteps when no one is there, and see someone who has died? You've got a ghost! Secret Power: Ghosts can go right through walls. (So don't bother locking that door).
2: Ghost Pets: Not all people become ghosts - and not all ghosts come for people! Ghost pets have deadly drool, glowing eyes, and a ghost bite that is definitely worse than their bark. Fear Fact: Man's best friend? More like man's best FIEND!
3: Abominable Snowman: This enormous, pointy-headed, shaggy beast leaves footprints like craters! If you meet him in the ice-capped mountains, prepare for the snowball fight of your life... Likes: His best friend, The Evil Snowman (see card #8) Dislikes: Tropical locations. For obvious reasons.
4: The Great Gargantua: At fourteen feet of pure evil, The Great Gargantua is HorrorLand's main attraction. She gets the big crowds by showing off her best features: beady eyes, claws like knives, and a very, very, very, bad temper. Likes: Scaring people - to death. Dislikes: Cages.
5: Monster Blood: Beware! Once a can of Monster Blood is exposed to the air, it grows huge - and hungry. The slimy stuff eats everything in its path. Including YOU. And if you ate it, you'd get bigger too. Survival Tip: Check expiration dates! Monster Blood power expires...eventually.
6: Mutant Bugs: Take one radioactive explosion, mix in a few ants, bees, or flies, and BLAMMO! You got BIG pests on your hands. Unfortunately, no bug spary in the world can stop these mega insects. Secret Power: Skyscraper antennae! Terrifying Wingspan! A million eyes! Fangs out to here!
7: Vampires: How can you tell vampires from ordinary people? No reflection, pale skin, sharp teeth, and a unusal interest in your neck. Likes: Black capes, warm drinks, a good day's sleep Dislikes: Stakes, garlicky food
8: Evil Snowman: Commonly found in the Artic town of Sherpia, this cold hearted snowman has a scar...secret. Only the white wolves know the truth: he's pure frozen evil Likes: Sno cones, Icy Pops Dislikes: Hot sun, Microwave Ovens.
9: Grool: Next to the dishwashing liqud and behind the floor wax, lives a mythical sponge called the Grool. It's warm, breathing, and changes colors (when it's happy). Likes: Bad luck - and lots of it! Dislikes: Love. Being nice to the Grool is the only thing that might kill it.