Cards to Collect
The Following Cards are:
- 0: Slappy (Night of the Living Dummy): Earned by walking around the cursed carriage three times counter clock wise.
- 4: The Great Gargantua (Goosebumps HorrorLand): Earned if you hit the little girl three times in a game of Monster Mash.
- 6: Mutant Bugs (A Shocker on Shock Street): Earned if you roll a 5, 10, 15, 20, and 50 in a row in HorrorLand Derby.
- 17: BIAJOLs (Goosebumps HorrorLand): Earned if you collect ten tokens in a game of Brian Drain.
- This card obviously does not reference Brain Juice.
- 18: Giants (Monster Blood III): Find it in the Thundervoult.
- 19: Mummies (The Curse of the Mummy's Tomb): Earned if you roll in both 50 slots in a game of Mummy Run.
- 22: Zombies: Earned if you get a gold on every ride in Vampire Village.
- 25: Horrifico (Goosebumps HorrorLand): Earned when you've collected 75 frights.
0: Slappy: Good at ventriloquism. Made of wood. But Slappy is no dummy! For hundreds of years, he has terrified children with his creepy (lack of) charm.
- Likes: Making you his slave.
- Dislikes: Any attempt to resist.
1: Ghosts: Do you feel cold air; hear footsteps when no one is there; and see someone who has died? You've got a ghost!
- Secret Power: Ghosts can go right through walls. (So don't bother locking that door).
2: Ghost Pets: Not all people become ghosts - and not all ghosts come from people! Ghost pets have deadly drool, glowing eyes, and a ghost bite that is definitely worse than their bark.
- Fear Fact: Man's best friend? More like man's best FIEND!
3: Abominable Snowman: This enormous, pointy-headed, shaggy beast leaves footprints like craters! If you meet him in the ice-capped mountains, prepare for the snowball fight of your life...
- Likes: His best friend, The Evil Snowman (see card #8)
- Dislikes: Tropical locations. For obvious reasons.
4: The Great Gargantua: At fourteen feet of pure evil, The Great Gargantua is HorrorLand's main attraction. She gets the big crowds by showing off her best features: beady eyes; claws like knives; and a very, very, very, bad temper.
- Likes: Scaring people - to death.
- Dislikes: Cages.
5: Monster Blood: Beware! Once a can of Monster Blood is exposed to the air, it grows huge - and hungry. The slimy stuff eats everything in its path. Including YOU. And if you ate it; you'd get bigger, too.
- Survival Tip: Check expiration dates! Monster Blood power expires... eventually.
6: Mutant Bugs: Take one radioactive explosion; mix in a few ants, bees, or flies; and BLAMMO! You've got BIG pests on your hands. Unfortunately, no bug spray in the world can stop these mega insects.
- Secret Powers: Skyscraper antennae! Terrifying Wingspans! A million eyes! Fangs out to here!
7: Vampires: How can you tell vampires from ordinary people? No reflection, pale skin, sharp teeth, and a unusal interest in your neck.
- Likes: Black capes, warm drinks, a good day's sleep
- Dislikes: Stakes, garlicky food
8: Evil Snowman: Commonly found in the Artic town of Sherpia, this cold hearted snowman has a scar... and a secret. Only the white wolves know the truth: he's pure frozen evil!
- Likes: Snow cones, Icy Pops
- Dislikes: Hot sun, Microwave ovens.
9: Grool: Next to the dishwashing liquid and behind the floor wax, lives a mythical sponge called the Grool. It's warm, breathing, and changes colors (when it's happy).
- Likes: Bad luck - and lots of it!
- Dislikes: Love. Being nice to the Grool is the only thing that might kill it.
10: Shrunken Head: These scary skulls hail from the jungle island of Baladora. When shrunken with a special potion, a head shrinks three times smaller - but generates three times as much jungle magic!
- Survival Tips: Head's up! When visiting remote islands, don't annoy the head-shrinking natives - or else.
11: Werewolves: Things get hairy when a full moon comes out. That's when kid changes into beast! How to spot a werewolf? Glowing eyes, no tail, ripped clothes, and super-fangs!
- Did You Know? Cure one by having it kneel in one spot for 100 years. Or kill it with a silver bullet... fur sure!
12: Cuddles: What turns a hamster huge, with eyes as big as soccer balls? One spoonful of Monster Blood (See card #5) is all it takes. But fear not! All he really wants is a good cuddle.
- Did you know? One upon a time, Cuddles attacked and ate a whole town.
13: Blob: Horrible. Gooey. Pink? This monster looks like a wad of bubblegum gone wild. How do you escape a blob that eats everything in sight? You don't!
- Likes: Getting stuck.
- Dislikes: Playing freeze tag. Ice cold may numb the blob - and render it powerless.
14: Lawn Gnomes: Lawn gnomes may look innocent, but these crafty ornaments are nothing but trouble. Distinguishing feature: a red hat!
- Fear Fact: The only way to bust up a lawn gnome party is with a high-pitched dog whistle. They'll crack up.... into a billion bits.
15: Haunted Masks: Warning: trying on any creepy, life-like, rubber mask can be hazardous to your face. Haunted masks go on...and they don't come off!
- Fear Fact: If you are lucky enough to peel off an evil mask, don't leave it lying around! A scary mask always seeks its next victim.
16: Egg Monsters: Breakfast surprise, anyone? The moment these egg monsters shed their shells, they're scrambling for attention! But a pile of eggs with black eyes and purple veins can only mean one thing: serious indigestion.
- Did you know? Egg Monsters may look delicious, but they're not actually edible. So put down that fork!
17: BIAJOLs: BIAJOLS, or brains in a jar on legs, are thirsty for knowledge. The only trouble is...they're sucking your brain dry to get it.
- Fear Fact: The human brain is made up of 80 percent water. Of course, the BIAJOLS knew that already. Sluurp!
18: Giants: Giants are just like you and me, except much, much bigger. With mammoth sized hands and cruise ships for feet, these monsters are giant steps ahead of everyone.
- Likes: XXXXL everything, all you can eat buffets.
- Dislikes: Miniature golf.
19: Mummies: Wrap a body in bandages and embalm away! After 1,000 years buried in the dark, your mummy's ready for action. But be warned: mummies always wake up on the wrong side of the sarcophagus.
- Likes: A tomb with a view.
- Dislikes: Being called 'ancient'.
20: Scarecrows: Dressed in clothes to scare crows away, these creepy figures may go from cornstalks... to stalking you! Crows (and people) need to watch out.
- Secret Power: Scarecrows come alive in their own field of screams at the stroke of midnight.
21: Amaz-O: This floppy-eared terror is no ordinary ball of fluff. He was once a bad magician who fell for his own trick - and turned into the most bizarre bunny rabbit ever!
- Likes: Chewing out fans with his razor-sharp teeth.
- Dislikes: Being pulled out of a hat.
22: Zombies: Bring on the undead! Zombies are slow-moving creatures of the night, looking for a few good humans... for dinner!
- Likes: Eating people, sticking together in groups.
- Dislikes: Walking into fire or having their heads crushed (two ways to make them dead again!).
23: Mud Monsters: Slime time, anyone? Once a year, these muddy monsters come up from the creek to ooze terror all over. Their mission? Suck people back into the sludge!
- Did you know? Bring out the hair dryers people! The only way to kill a mud monster is to dry it up.
24: Mad Scientists: They'll tinker with your DNA, dabble with deadly chemicals, and disobey the laws of nature. They're mad scientists! Working in secret basement laboratories, they push the boundaries of science and sanity.
- Survival Tip: Just because you can turn yourself into a plant person doesn't mean you should.
25: Horrifico: The king of all horrors knows how to put on a show - and show off his power! Bulging eyes, twisted horns, sharp claws, and green skin make him the most Horror-fying creature of the year. And that's a very good thing.
- Likes: Being in charge
- Dislikes: Humans, pinching