Goosebumps Graphix is a series of graphic novels based on books from the original Goosebumps series.
Slappy's Tales of Horror
- Greg Ruth and Kyle Baker are the only two Goosebumps Graphix artists that don't do sketches. They simply jump in and draw the art all at once.
- Slappy's Tales of Horror is the only Goosebumps Graphix book that is in color. It's also the first Goosebumps Graphix book to feature Slappy the Dummy.
- Creepy Creatures was the first non-reprint Goosebumps book released since the Give Yourself Goosebumps book All-Day Nightmare in 2000.
- Slappy's Tales of Horror was colored by Jose Garibaldi, who is known for coloring the Captain Underpants series and designing the characters for Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Slappy's Tales of Horror has one more story than each of the previous Goosebumps Graphix books.
- One Day at HorrorLand was released separately in 2014 as a free comic for Halloween FrightFest.
- The Werewolf of Fever Swamp
- In some pictures, Emily's belt kept changing from black to the color of her shorts.
- Grady was seen wearing a belt when Emily got hold of his T-shirt at the peat bog, but in the next picture, Grady's belt seems to have disappeared.
- In Creepy Creatures, Grady was telling the reader about how the Swamp Hermit took him home and told Grady's parents about how Wolf chased some animal away from their son and how Will's house was empty. But for some strange reason, all the words to that explanation were removed in Slappy's Tales of Horror.
- The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
- Jodie's shoes were a brighter color when she was running after Stanley. But when she was climbing down the rope after being trapped in the barn, her shoes have somehow become a darker color.
- When Jodie tells the reader that she found herself thinking about her best friend Shawna, she says "by best friend" instead of "my best friend".
- Before the bear woke up, there was a gash at the left side of its neck, but when the bear woke up, the gash was at its right side. And some of the lines surrounding the bear's eyes went out of the picture.
- The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- Jordan and Nicole were called "Luis and Ana Garcia".
- In many pictures, some characters seemed to be walking or running in midair.
- Jordan says "Nice shot ace" when Nicole hits the tree with the snowball, but the speech bubble containing his line was a fair mile away from him.
- Jordan was wearing a pair of sunglasses when Lauren met up with them after their adventure in the tundra. But when Lauren started teasing them about The Abominable Snowman, Jordan's sunglasses have disappeared.
- One Day at HorrorLand
- When Mr. Morris was running to the entrance to ask for a phone, his eyes were missing.
- A Shocker on Shock Street
- Marty was called "Josh".
- As Russ Denver was walking up to Erin and Marty, his eyes were missing from behind his glasses. And it was the same with Mr. Wright at Shockro's house.
- Russ Denver had a pencil on his right ear when he told Erin and Marty that they looked really scared, but in the next pictures, the pencil had vanished.
- In the plot summary on the back of Slappy's Tales of Horror, it says that Erin and Marty are brother and sister, but in the story, they are friends.
- Deep Trouble
- Sheena was wearing a one-piece bathing suit with a snorkel when she was swimming with Billy. But when Billy was being pulled out after being attacked by the sea monster, she appeared to be wearing a belly shirt and pants.
- Sheena, the mermaid and a kidnapper were out of scale in the picture of Billy being thrown into the fish tank.
- Revenge of the Lawn Gnomes
- During the battle with The Lawn Gnomes, Joe heard Buster barking. But when he, Moose and Mindy got out of Lawn Lovely, Buster wasn't anywhere to be seen.
- Ghost Beach
- The story about the winter of 1641 wasn't told in this book.
- Jerry says to the reader that "sanctuary" was the word Sam had used but it was Louisa that said that. This error also happened in the novel.
- When Harrison tells Jerry and Terri that their three friends are the ghosts, Terri tells him that he is trying to trick them. But the speech bubble containing her line was pointing to Harrison.
- When Terri was reminding Sam that he had a plan to get rid of the ghost, there were a few lines on Jerry's shirt and one end of a line went out of the picture. This was fixed in Slappy's Tales of Horror.
- In many pictures, some characters' feet (mostly Terri's) were missing.
- For some reason, Terri was silhouetted in the picture of Harrison's dog barking at the three ghosts and Jerry wasn't. And only her head was seen and Jerry's lower body and Harrison's legs were missing.
- Jerry and Terri don't have noses, but the other characters do.
- In the picture of Harrison's dog being at the door, the ends of his paws were not lined and the line of the porch went over one of his legs.
- Some backgrounds have drastically changed at some points in Slappy's Tales of Horror (most notable when Harrison caught Jerry and Terri at the top of the cave).
- The Horror at Camp Jellyjam
- In some drawings, Elliot's clothes have changed to different shades of colors, most notable when Wendy was telling him something was wrong in the camp.
- In the picture of Buddy about to show Wendy and Elliot around the camp, one of Wendy's sneakers is grey.
- When Deirdre first appeared, she was wearing a sleeveless shirt that went past her waist and a pair of biker shorts. But when she was introducing herself to Wendy and offering her to enter the swim contest, that shirt had shortened to a belly shirt and her pants were a different color. Also in that picture, Wendy and Deirdre appeared to have something on their faces, which disappeared in the next picture.
- When Deirdre, Jan and Ivy were telling Wendy that she has to compete, the circle forming Jan's left eye was crooked and not done all the way. And if you look a little harder, you can see that a bit of the line went over Ivy's hair.
- Before the lights went out while Wendy, Jan and Ivy were outside at night, Jan's lower half was missing.
- The male counselor was talking to a female counselor when he asked if he was following her, but before that, he appeared to be facing Wendy and her friends when he yelled "Caught you".
- In the first drawing of King Jellyjam in his lair, his left arm was missing.
- Night of the Living Dummy
- Many backgrounds have drastically changed in a lot of pictures.
- In some pictures, some characters have uni-brows when they were cross.
- When Kris was shaking Lindy awake to ask her if she heard Mr. Wood talking, Lindy's mouth was open, but the inside wasn't shown.
- When Kris was telling her mother that Lindy wasn't very funny, Lindy was half in that picture and half in the previous picture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.