- Noah Shebib as Todd
- Kristin Fairlie as Regina
- Caroline Yeager as Todd's Mom
- Andre Ottley-Lorant as Danny
- Christiane MacKenzie as Beth
Differences from the book
- There is a scene in the episode where Danny finds worms in his spaghetti and blames Todd. This scene is not present in the book. Oddly, the back cover of the original book mentions worms showing up in Todd's spaghetti even though they never do.
- In the book, Todd is pulled underground and is only let go when he promises never to harm another worm. In the episode, Todd is above ground when the giant worm attacks him and is released when his sister's bird model scares the worm off.
- In the book's ending, Todd abandons his worm hobby and takes up collecting butterflies, which results in him being attacked by a giant butterfly with a hat pin. In the episode's ending, Todd takes up fishing and uses minnows as bait, but he ends up being pulled into the lake after eating a sandwich with a fish hook in it. Todd then suddenly told them that he'd promise to give them up. So the fish let him go. "Thanks," Todd said and then quotes "What?! You're gonna make me swim back?"
|Title||Release date||Media type|
Go Eat Worms
|September 7, 2010||DVD|
|August 26, 2014||DVD|
- In one scene, Todd is seen listening to hip-hop music. Fittingly, the actor who portrayed Todd, Noah Shebib, ended up becoming a hip-hop and R&B record producer under the pseudonym 40.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.