Cronby is a cave troll that resides in the Amazon Rainforest.
He is seen in some bad endings:
- The first bad ending has a Giant Bat eating the reader and Cronby.
- The second bad ending consists of Cronby making the reader look into his eye's, hypnotizing the reader into being his slave forever.
- The third bad ending has Cronby eating the reader and Zoe if a Goosebumps question is given the wrong answer.
For a good ending, while deciding to bet for the third piece of gold, Cronby asks you one more Goosebumps question. After answering correctly, Cronby hands you the three gold nuggets. You give them to the Stone King and he rewards you and Zoe handsomely.
- Cronby appeared in the 2015 Goosebumps film portrayed by Josh Phillips, but credited as "Monster #20."
List of appearances
Television and Film
- For unknown reasons, Cronby is depicted/identified as a leprechaun in all of his appearances except his original debut and the Goosebumps film.