"Attack of the Christmas Present" is the tenth and final short story in More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps.
Uncle Billy, a globetrotting eccentric, always brings his nephews — Jack and Jack's older brother, Doug — the greatest Christmas gifts. When Uncle Billy comes to visit this year, Jack is disappointed when he receives a decorative wooden mask, but Jack's brother receives a cool, miniature robot named Robot Tag. It turns out that neither brother is fully happy with their gift, so they agree to trade.
That night, the protagonist falls asleep after playing with Robot Tag. He is awoken by a shuffling noise from somewhere in his room. The protagonist looks around, and he finds that Robot Tag is approaching the foot of his bed. The protagonist runs away in a panic. Jack asks his brother for help, but his brother assumes that Jack is trying to trade gifts again, which Doug doesn't want to do. Jack goes back to his room, picks up Robot Tag, and throws the toy into his closet.
The next day, the protagonist goes to a friends house. When he returns, he finds Robot Tag standing in his doorway. The small robot begins lumbering towards him. Quickly, the protagonist retrieves a hockey stick from his room, which he intends to defend himself with. The robot grabs the stick, breaks it, and keeps walking forward. Robot Tag chases Jack downstairs. Jack trips and falls, and Robot Tag catches up to him. Jack feels a soft slap on his shoulder. The robot tags Jack and declares, "You're it!"
- "Attack of the Christmas Present" only mentions its narrator's first name once. This story and "Santa's Helpers" are the only stories in More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps where this happens.
- Uncle Billy is the second character named Billy in More & More & More Tales to Give You Goosebumps; the other Billy appears in The Ice Vampire.
- This is the final short story in the Tales to Give You Goosebumps series.
- The story references the Walkman.
Reference in other Goosebumps media
- A Christmas themed update was added to Goosebumps HorrorTown, and it was entitled "Attack of the Christmas Presents".
- One of the new characters introduced in this update, Uncle Sader, seems to be based on Uncle Billy. Both are gift-giving travelers.